MOTHER Remake Hack: Title Screen Music
Visitante sent in these scans from a Spanish-language version of NGamer. It looks like it’s an article about the history of the MOTHER series. I don’t have a translation handy (used to know Spanish but it got pushed out when I learned Japanese, doh) so hopefully some language-knowers here can help translate.
It seems like EarthBound stuff is in NGamer magazines a lot:
- EarthBound in Dutch NGamer
- EarthBound Fan Games in NGamer
- EarthBound in UK NGamer
- Letter in UK NGamer
- MOTHER 3 in Brazilian NGamer
- EarthBound in Brazilian NGamer
There’s more I’ve probably forgotten. If you come across any other stuff like this, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to MOTHER Series in Spanish NGamer
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?