Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
December 6th, 2011 | Auctions
Today we’ll take a look at stuff available exclusively on Japanese auctions – some real cool stuff’s popped up recently!
Here we have the Saturn Valley Express flyer handed out at the MOTHER 1+2 Event back in 2003, along with an even rarer flyer for the MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 novel reprints that happened after MOTHER 1+2 was released.
This is the King of Games Starman T-Shirt, but this particular one is really rare and was only given out in small numbers at the MOTHER 1+2 event. Most people just know it as the shirt Itoi wore during the event, though. More info here.
I’m not even sure what to call this – it’s basically a hand-out event attendees got. It includes messages from Shigesato Itoi, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Satoru Iwata.
Incidentally, for more reference info and pics about all this stuff, check out the giant MOTHER 1+2 event merch haul that neonix scored a while back.
Not much to say about this – this is a brand new, unopened copy of the first game in the series.
And this is a brand new, unopened copy of MOTHER 2. If you’re a collector, you should store this in an airtight room surrounded by lions.
That’s all for now! Many thanks to Onion for his auction-spotting skills!
If you come across any cool auctions, let me know and I’ll post them here!
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Merch Watch for Dec. 6, 2011
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...