Japanese Self-Service Food Stands
A little while back Shigesato Itoi, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Satoru Iwata had another one of their discussions about games, creativity, and all that stuff for another installment of “Iwata Asks”. This one is meant to be about the new Zelda Skyward Sword game, but it applies to stuff in general more than anything.
You can check out the discussion in English here.
Thanks to Gill for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Itoi & Gang Discuss Skyward Sword
Featured Item on eBay:
Takara Tomy Mother 2 Gyiyg no Gyakushuu Phone Strap Figure Set of 7
- Lucas: Even EarthBound HD Collection(Zero,EarthBound,2) may see light of a day only to Wii U.
- dragonwarriorquestsagain: This is really neat.
- Chivi-chivik: Holy shit, their computer must have a shitload of Gigs of RAM! I’d love to go through there!!!
- game4brains: I believe that his blue skin was a result of improper protection when he traveled to the Cave of the Past. This justifies why he...
- Viridi: They seem to have the most trouble with menues