Implementing a Blue Magic System in EarthBound
A little while back Shigesato Itoi, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Satoru Iwata had another one of their discussions about games, creativity, and all that stuff for another installment of “Iwata Asks”. This one is meant to be about the new Zelda Skyward Sword game, but it applies to stuff in general more than anything.
You can check out the discussion in English here.
Thanks to Gill for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Itoi & Gang Discuss Skyward Sword
- Midna: @game4brains: The NES EarthBound is “hellishly hard” because the Famicom Mother was “hellishly hard”. And the...
- game4brains: Mato, I can only imagine your excitement. Besides, it’s not every day that somoeone chooses to LP the far-better fan translation...
- vince94: The story’s the best part of EarthBound Zero anyway, though I wish someone would make a music restoration patch, a la FF6. The GBA...
- Raiden: And what a stupid issue to have!lol
- kicker: @SpitefulCrow Point 1 is moot since the GBA version of the first game sounds fine regardless. The second game is what mostly has issues....