EB Zero Intro in Game Maker
A little while back Shigesato Itoi, Shigeru Miyamoto, and Satoru Iwata had another one of their discussions about games, creativity, and all that stuff for another installment of “Iwata Asks”. This one is meant to be about the new Zelda Skyward Sword game, but it applies to stuff in general more than anything.
You can check out the discussion in English here.
Thanks to Gill for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Itoi & Gang Discuss Skyward Sword
Featured Item on eBay:
Super Nintendo SNES Earthbound Video Game *VGC*
- neonix: In Japan, most probably. But I really don’t see a high likelihood of any localization for other markets. I feel that if they were...
- neonix: And about Mother 4… Wow. I didn’t realize that there was such disapproval of something that die-hard fans are devoting years of...
- neonix: This looks amazing. I love how faithful the graphics are to EathBound, while making them look just the right bit more intricate. And that...
- neonix: It’s 100% certain Ness will return. And especially now with these confirmed items returning. Lucas I could see getting cut Would...
- Jacko: It’s all very fishy to me. Considering Mother 3′s birthday’s coming up.