MOTHER 3 in Retro Gamer
The other day I posted about an EarthBound poster that was listed on eBay. Well, the auction ended not too long ago, and the final price was staggering, even by EarthBound merch standards: $1225 😯
Holy Giygas that’s a lot of money. Quick, everyone! Search all old warehouses, garbage dumps, and underground Stonehenge bases for any remaining posters!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to EarthBound Poster Sells for $1225
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...