Itoi Speaks From 9 Years in the Past
The other day I posted about an EarthBound poster that was listed on eBay. Well, the auction ended not too long ago, and the final price was staggering, even by EarthBound merch standards: $1225 😯
Holy Giygas that’s a lot of money. Quick, everyone! Search all old warehouses, garbage dumps, and underground Stonehenge bases for any remaining posters!
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to EarthBound Poster Sells for $1225
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...