MOTHER – 20th Anniversary!
After you defeat Giygas in EarthBound, you’re free to explore the world and see how it’s been changed. There are so many changes though that many players don’t get to see them all – so here’s a handy video courtesy of Ikariamology showcasing most of them!
It looks like chuggaaconroy’s ending FAQ is being used as the base here. I seem to recall when working on this Mother 2 / EarthBound comparison page that his FAQ was missing a handful of things, so there’s probably even more to check out. If you can think of anything that can be added, speak up now or forever hold your peas!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound Ending Changes
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure with Stand DOSEISAN MR.SATURN Takara Japan
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...
- Boodledump: This is awesome!