Fresh Prince of Fire Mountain
After you defeat Giygas in EarthBound, you’re free to explore the world and see how it’s been changed. There are so many changes though that many players don’t get to see them all – so here’s a handy video courtesy of Ikariamology showcasing most of them!
It looks like chuggaaconroy’s ending FAQ is being used as the base here. I seem to recall when working on this Mother 2 / EarthBound comparison page that his FAQ was missing a handful of things, so there’s probably even more to check out. If you can think of anything that can be added, speak up now or forever hold your peas!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound Ending Changes
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Mother 2 Mr. Saturn Wide Pouch Hobonichi
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...