EarthBound Zero at PAX East 2012
After you defeat Giygas in EarthBound, you’re free to explore the world and see how it’s been changed. There are so many changes though that many players don’t get to see them all – so here’s a handy video courtesy of Ikariamology showcasing most of them!
It looks like chuggaaconroy’s ending FAQ is being used as the base here. I seem to recall when working on this Mother 2 / EarthBound comparison page that his FAQ was missing a handful of things, so there’s probably even more to check out. If you can think of anything that can be added, speak up now or forever hold your peas!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound Ending Changes
- Mother/EB: Umm, someone please delete the first comment.
- Mother/EB: @Psi Troy I would love more OFFICIAL Mother games. If it would ever come to, I wouldn’t let it pass me. I would feel like the...
- Mother/EB: I would love more OFFICIAL Mother games. If it would ever come to, I wouldn’t let it pass me. I would feel like the people on...
- Mother/EB: @Anonymous I would love nothing better than the Mother 2 portion of the Mother 1+2 GBA cart to be translated. I know every single...
- BreakinBenny: @game4brains Are you surprised the GBA games sound much better when their sounds are extracted through GBAMusRiper? I think...