Character Naming Gets Personal
After you defeat Giygas in EarthBound, you’re free to explore the world and see how it’s been changed. There are so many changes though that many players don’t get to see them all – so here’s a handy video courtesy of Ikariamology showcasing most of them!
It looks like chuggaaconroy’s ending FAQ is being used as the base here. I seem to recall when working on this Mother 2 / EarthBound comparison page that his FAQ was missing a handful of things, so there’s probably even more to check out. If you can think of anything that can be added, speak up now or forever hold your peas!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound Ending Changes
- Glitch: I remember noticing this at EB Games last December! Was flicking through to find Ness specially, my friends all rolled their eyes as I made...
- KingDarian: It’s a Prima guide. They don’t check their work.
- game4brains: “I’m Gigas from Omaha.”
- hunterc: I just discovered an extra one–if you enter the Monkeys’ Maze when you first visit Dusty Dunes Desert, a monkey misspells...
- ThatLucasFanboy: The war against Gigas!