HyperBound: An EarthBound Hack
A few weeks ago LucasTizma was telling me about some vector graphics he was working on for some sort of MOTHER-related project. I just recently found out what it was:
For Christmas, I had some custom MOTHER items hand crafted for me. I got a sweet messenger bag, a MacBook Air sleeve, and an iPad sleeve. I think it turned out really well! The guy did a great job with the embroidery. Anyway, just wanted to share these awesomely unique items with the community. I’m probably the only person in the world with a bag emblazoned with the MOTHER logo! 😀
And here they are:
So it’s like, what happens when the craziest MOTHER/EarthBound collector out there runs out of stuff to collect? He makes his own stuff! That’s that Do-It-Yourself Devotion in action again all right 😛 I don’t even own an iPad or a MacBook and kinda want these…
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Custom MOTHER Bag
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.