EarthBound 64 Cancellation Pt. 2
A few weeks ago LucasTizma was telling me about some vector graphics he was working on for some sort of MOTHER-related project. I just recently found out what it was:
For Christmas, I had some custom MOTHER items hand crafted for me. I got a sweet messenger bag, a MacBook Air sleeve, and an iPad sleeve. I think it turned out really well! The guy did a great job with the embroidery. Anyway, just wanted to share these awesomely unique items with the community. I’m probably the only person in the world with a bag emblazoned with the MOTHER logo!
And here they are:
So it’s like, what happens when the craziest MOTHER/EarthBound collector out there runs out of stuff to collect? He makes his own stuff! That’s that Do-It-Yourself Devotion in action again all right I don’t even own an iPad or a MacBook and kinda want these…
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Custom MOTHER Bag
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 POO mini figure strap Takara Japan
- Oh My: Anonymous, you’re getting hostile and rude. You’re not winning any arguments like that. “It’s true though…” My I...
- Raiden: @FireFlyMelody Well I’m gonna say this has gone way off subject. It was about Eagleland but it turned into Mother 4. An argument...
- Esper: Mother 2 actually popped into my head first. Pokey, Giygas, Starmen, and all the sanctuary bosses are so memorable.
- Esper: @doclight Because it’s being made with RPG Maker 2003, a program the creator is very skilled in. RM2k3 does support mp3s, but midis...
- FireflyMelody: Agreed. Although Slimy Little Piles could possibly qualify… Ore the Plague Rat of Doom… Still fits best with M3.