December 30th, 2011 | Images, Merchandise, MOTHER 1

A few weeks ago LucasTizma was telling me about some vector graphics he was working on for some sort of MOTHER-related project. I just recently found out what it was:

For Christmas, I had some custom MOTHER items hand crafted for me. I got a sweet messenger bag, a MacBook Air sleeve, and an iPad sleeve. I think it turned out really well! The guy did a great job with the embroidery. Anyway, just wanted to share these awesomely unique items with the community. I’m probably the only person in the world with a bag emblazoned with the MOTHER logo! :D

And here they are:

So it’s like, what happens when the craziest MOTHER/EarthBound collector out there runs out of stuff to collect? He makes his own stuff! That’s that Do-It-Yourself Devotion in action again all right :P I don’t even own an iPad or a MacBook and kinda want these…

16 Comments to Custom MOTHER Bag

Anonymous said on Dec. 30, 2011

That bag is wonderful.

Niya said on Dec. 30, 2011

It’s neat. But I prefer Earthbound than Mother word-wise, I’m sure my friends will asks me why I have wallet /bag with ‘Mother’ on it. But it’s still looks great. :)

Anonymous said on Dec. 30, 2011

Oh come on, you’re going to let your friends, or any people for that matter influence what you wear/carry around with you? Relax, yo.

? said on Dec. 30, 2011

Looks awesome! Where are the dragons?

Schlupi said on Dec. 30, 2011

Lol, I love having MOTHER on clothing, my Franklin Badge, or whatever and having people say “What the hell is that?”

“ONLY THE BEST SERIES OVAR OH MAH GAWD”

I’m so jelly, I do want.

What'sHerFace said on Dec. 30, 2011

Hmmmgghjfklshf

I wish I knew who who got to make those, they look great!

Karadom said on Dec. 30, 2011

You know, what merch doesn’t LucasTizma own?

FlyingManCourage said on Dec. 30, 2011

That messenger bag is literally shining with a golden aura on my computer screen right now.

RandomGuardian said on Dec. 30, 2011

My backpack being red I want to put the mother logo on it in some form. Hmmmmmmm how do I “embroid”

TO GOOGLE!

The Masked Lucas said on Dec. 30, 2011

Wish i could make something like that. Well i did make a hat when i was 7. OFF TO TARGET!!

BlizzardMidbus said on Dec. 31, 2011

Do you think someone could make Mother themed card sleeves?

Keno said on Dec. 31, 2011

I’m currently working on a Ness replica knapsack.

NessDad said on Dec. 31, 2011

Jealous.

LucasTizma said on Jan. 2, 2012

I can’t wait to get back to San Francisco to show this off to the jealous hipsters that roam the streets!

R2SD said on Jan. 4, 2012

I am the person who made the custom embroidered bag and sleeves for LucasTizma. If anyone is interested in any of the items shown or if you have an idea for a custom item, let me know. I am currently working on a EarthBound embroidered bag. Please feel free to contact me at info@R2SD.com

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 17, 2012

I wish you could buy this. Maybe one day, somebody will make a whole bunch of these and sell them. I’d buy one as long as it isn’t too expensive.

Find Merchandise!