M2 vs. EarthBound Mega Update
Esther Zinn recently sent this in:
I was one of the unlucky people who didn’t win the Earthbound poster a couple of weeks ago (lol.) So I decided to contact Adam Shub, an artist who specializes in creating paintings of retro video game scenes to paint my cat and I waiting outside of the Chaos Theater for tickets, because that’s my favorite area of the game. Adam, who is also just as much of an Earthbound fanatic, was more than happy to oblige and created an awesome painting that actually looks like a screenshot of the game!
His website is here, complete with a portfolio of other projects he’s done (including other Earthbound paintings: link
I gotta agree, I think having a painting of something like this would be awesome to have hanging on a wall. Some of his past stuff here is pretty cool!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to An EarthBound Painting
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.