Esther Zinn recently sent this in:
I was one of the unlucky people who didn’t win the Earthbound poster a couple of weeks ago (lol.) So I decided to contact Adam Shub, an artist who specializes in creating paintings of retro video game scenes to paint my cat and I waiting outside of the Chaos Theater for tickets, because that’s my favorite area of the game. Adam, who is also just as much of an Earthbound fanatic, was more than happy to oblige and created an awesome painting that actually looks like a screenshot of the game!
His website is here, complete with a portfolio of other projects he’s done (including other Earthbound paintings: link
I gotta agree, I think having a painting of something like this would be awesome to have hanging on a wall. Some of his past stuff here is pretty cool!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to An EarthBound Painting
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.