Chimera Hunt Fan Game Released!
Esther Zinn recently sent this in:
I was one of the unlucky people who didn’t win the Earthbound poster a couple of weeks ago (lol.) So I decided to contact Adam Shub, an artist who specializes in creating paintings of retro video game scenes to paint my cat and I waiting outside of the Chaos Theater for tickets, because that’s my favorite area of the game. Adam, who is also just as much of an Earthbound fanatic, was more than happy to oblige and created an awesome painting that actually looks like a screenshot of the game!
His website is here, complete with a portfolio of other projects he’s done (including other Earthbound paintings: link
I gotta agree, I think having a painting of something like this would be awesome to have hanging on a wall. Some of his past stuff here is pretty cool!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to An EarthBound Painting
- LucasPSI: It really does seem like he doesn’t care about Mother 1 or 3…
- Chivi-chivik: This game’s epic and must never be forgotten ^w^
- PsyschoDriver: I actually prefer the name Psycho Car. That being said I could never beat these things without the Easy Ring patch. MOTHER is a...
- Still_me: @Hyperstar96 Ice Climbers are axed, Marth was in FE11 and 12, the two games before Awakening, Pit was in some 3DS game I never played,...
- EdgeTheLucas: It’s nice that after all these years he still recognizes the game. Despite his many projects, Mother 2 must definitely have...