The Origin of Dr. Andonuts’ Name
Esther Zinn recently sent this in:
I was one of the unlucky people who didn’t win the Earthbound poster a couple of weeks ago (lol.) So I decided to contact Adam Shub, an artist who specializes in creating paintings of retro video game scenes to paint my cat and I waiting outside of the Chaos Theater for tickets, because that’s my favorite area of the game. Adam, who is also just as much of an Earthbound fanatic, was more than happy to oblige and created an awesome painting that actually looks like a screenshot of the game!
His website is here, complete with a portfolio of other projects he’s done (including other Earthbound paintings: link
I gotta agree, I think having a painting of something like this would be awesome to have hanging on a wall. Some of his past stuff here is pretty cool!
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to An EarthBound Painting
- Alex: I usually never play hacks but this is one I will love to play when its done.
- PK-Comment: ploaj or H.S???
- Prayer For Safety: Been following this for awhile, and am happy to see it coming along so nicely.
- Cory: I admire the dedication that’s going into this. I imagine it’s quite an undertaking.
- Mato: In that case, you should patch it manually using a different program like Tsukuyomi: http://www.romhacking.net/util ities/519/ The .ups file...