One of Itoi’s Earliest MOTHER Interviews
Travis sent this to me the other day, check it out:
Through travel, birthdays, dating, engagement, marriage and now the expectation of a child- Earthbound keeps being brought to the surface in my life. In fact almost every month of 2011 I received some sort of Earthbound reminder.
People who didn’t previously know about the Mother series are now aware of it because they know that I like it. One of my favorite “Earthbound reminders” this year is that my fiance gave me a custom made Earthbound jigsaw puzzle as an engagement gift. She used the amazing art piece “Good Friends Bad Friends” from viking011 as the picture of the puzzle.
Check out my blog for more “Earthbound Reminders” that occured in my life in 2011: click here
Definitely check out his article and his photos sometime 😀 And man, that’s an awesome idea for a puzzle! It’s always really cool to see how this simple game has helped shape people’s lives. Even if it sounds really corny, it really does happen – I know because I’m living proof too 😛
Has this been the case with anyone else? Has EarthBound (or any other game, actually) had an impact on your life somehow? I’m curious to know!
Other Related Posts:
22 Comments to 2011 The Year of EarthBound
- DavemanDeluxe: That article (and the two preceding it) might be the very best writing in video game commentary I’ve ever read. It’s...
- MightyYT: [Sorry for double-posting] On another topic, how do I change my avatar here?
- MightyYT: Thanks for the shout out, Mato! With college and life stuff, I was away from it for a few years, but I’m glad to be back...
- UbaNess: Awesome! Saved every last piece of it, great work.
- TragicManner: @DJMankiewitz: So, this WAS a translation of a translation. Sort of. We DID translate from the English version, and there is a VERY...