A Look at Shigesato Itoi
Most fans by now know that there’s been a fan-made Mother 4 in the works for a while now. I check it out every now and again, and it seems to be coming along pretty well. Here are some recent screenshots:
If you check out the project site here, you can also give some of the early music a listen, see some of the current dialogue, and more. So give it a look if you haven’t recently!
I gotta say, the project is really starting to look up – I was getting worried there a year or two back as it was like the project site had become more about fan submissions, fan art, and stuff like that rather than the actual project itself. About a year ago that suddenly changed and it’s been firing away on all cylinders the way a successful project should. I’m glad to see this new, more professional focus, which I think is evident in the screenshots above and from the updates to the project’s site now 😀 Good job, guys!
(P.S. Just to clear up some confusion, for some reason people out there think this Mother 4 project is a Starmen.Net project or a project done by us guys who did the Mother 3 translation, but that isn’t the case. This is entirely the project of a group of talented fans who started their own thing.)
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Some Fan-made Mother 4 Screens
Featured Item on eBay:
Rare MOTHER 2 Doseisan Plush doll With trash box NEW Free ship
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues