MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Premonitions
Most fans by now know that there’s been a fan-made Mother 4 in the works for a while now. I check it out every now and again, and it seems to be coming along pretty well. Here are some recent screenshots:
If you check out the project site here, you can also give some of the early music a listen, see some of the current dialogue, and more. So give it a look if you haven’t recently!
I gotta say, the project is really starting to look up – I was getting worried there a year or two back as it was like the project site had become more about fan submissions, fan art, and stuff like that rather than the actual project itself. About a year ago that suddenly changed and it’s been firing away on all cylinders the way a successful project should. I’m glad to see this new, more professional focus, which I think is evident in the screenshots above and from the updates to the project’s site now 😀 Good job, guys!
(P.S. Just to clear up some confusion, for some reason people out there think this Mother 4 project is a Starmen.Net project or a project done by us guys who did the Mother 3 translation, but that isn’t the case. This is entirely the project of a group of talented fans who started their own thing.)
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Some Fan-made Mother 4 Screens
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...