MOTHER 3 Cockney Mice
Translator extraordinaire and resident 1101 expert Chewy has translated an old Shigesato Itoi interview from 1994 – 17 years ago yesterday, in fact.
This particular interview was in a magazine called Hippon Super!, which was a gaming magazine with a more mature twist than conventional gaming magazines at the time. That might be why this particular interview sounds so different from the rest – in fact in some parts it’s hard to even understand what’s being talked about.
But when it comes to hopeless poverty like that, I say live your life only alongside those who are poor. So to all the people who love the rainbow-colored games they’ve bought before, well… all I can do is apologize.
Even so, he covers a variety of topics, including MOTHER 2 design choices, Shigeru Miyamoto, Final Fantasy, beer, sushi, and more. Check out the interview here!
Other Related Posts:
3 Comments to Shigesato Itoi Hippon Super Interview
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...