A Japanese MOTHER 4 April Fool’s Joke
November 20th, 2011 | Auctions
In an effort to scrounge up some money and declutter, I’ve recently started selling some of my stuff on eBay. This includes a bunch of my cool/rare EarthBound/MOTHER stuff that’s basically just been sitting around for years and could probably go to a better home.
Right now I have a bunch of rare MOTHER T-shirts, posters, and such, and I’ll probably be adding some more plushes and stuff in the near future too. You can see what I have listed here.
Some of it might seem a bit pricey, but I can guarantee the quality of it all, and I’m willing to sell stuff for a little cheaper outside of eBay to fans I know well and trust – that way I won’t have all those fees to worry about 😛
I also have lots of non-EarthBound/MOTHER stuff up (and more to add) so there’s that too if you’re interested!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to Sellin’ Some Stuff
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues