Mr. Saturn & Franklin Badge in New Smash Bros. Game
November 20th, 2011 | Auctions
In an effort to scrounge up some money and declutter, I’ve recently started selling some of my stuff on eBay. This includes a bunch of my cool/rare EarthBound/MOTHER stuff that’s basically just been sitting around for years and could probably go to a better home.
Right now I have a bunch of rare MOTHER T-shirts, posters, and such, and I’ll probably be adding some more plushes and stuff in the near future too. You can see what I have listed here.
Some of it might seem a bit pricey, but I can guarantee the quality of it all, and I’m willing to sell stuff for a little cheaper outside of eBay to fans I know well and trust – that way I won’t have all those fees to worry about
I also have lots of non-EarthBound/MOTHER stuff up (and more to add) so there’s that too if you’re interested!
Other Related Posts:
35 Comments to Sellin’ Some Stuff
- neonix: It’s a Mr. Saturn enema bag…
- neonix: I think it only makes sense for Magicant to also be in the Wii U version. They said that exclusive stages for each game would be ones based...
- AConcernedGamer: Keep in mind that a Masterpiece does not necessarily need to begin at the time that the guest console is booting up. Super Smash...
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...