November 20th, 2011 | Auctions

In an effort to scrounge up some money and declutter, I’ve recently started selling some of my stuff on eBay. This includes a bunch of my cool/rare EarthBound/MOTHER stuff that’s basically just been sitting around for years and could probably go to a better home.

Right now I have a bunch of rare MOTHER T-shirts, posters, and such, and I’ll probably be adding some more plushes and stuff in the near future too. You can see what I have listed here.

Some of it might seem a bit pricey, but I can guarantee the quality of it all, and I’m willing to sell stuff for a little cheaper outside of eBay to fans I know well and trust – that way I won’t have all those fees to worry about :P

I also have lots of non-EarthBound/MOTHER stuff up (and more to add) so there’s that too if you’re interested!

35 Comments to Sellin’ Some Stuff

RadicOmega said on Nov. 20, 2011

Awww I was hoping for the ” Welcome to th :1″ T-shirt. And some of this stuff seems handy.

Bread said on Nov. 20, 2011

Veggietales? XD

Undrentide said on Nov. 20, 2011

Damn. I don’t have money now….

MaxOfS2D said on Nov. 20, 2011

Ah, bummer! I was going to do the “instant buy” thing on the MOTHER 1+2 Starman shirt, but it threw me an error message since I’m in France :(

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

I can ship it there if you like, it’d just cost a ton of money for shipping. I don’t recall off the top of my head but it was like $40 for shipping to Europe, and I figured nobody would want to pay that much :P

MaxOfS2D said on Nov. 20, 2011

Well, I’m up for that :p

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

Okay, I updated it to include Europe, Australia, and more. I’ll update the other ones too in a minute, I didn’t think anyone would want to pay that much in shipping, silly me :P

Dosei-san said on Nov. 20, 2011

I found these items on ebay a few days ago and knew it was Mato who was selling all this stuff. i wish i could have that mother 3 shirt. and walk around town with it on and that would be instant advertisement for the mother series. but i already have the ness costume from fan gamer.

KingDarian said on Nov. 20, 2011

I keep forgetting how pricey Pikmin 2 is, and how it seems to be getting pricier. I swear, it’s turning into the EarthBound of the GameCube. :P

You’re really tempting me with some of these, especially that poster. Gah!

RadicOmega said on Nov. 20, 2011

Hey, can anyone point out for me please where I can find the “Welcome to th :1 T-Shirt?

Yurop said on Nov. 20, 2011

Does anyone have the mother 3 mousepad?

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

As far as I know there is no such shirt.

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

Yurop: I’m still not sure what mouse pad people are talking about – I couldn’t find the auction page for it, even though it should still be archived.

Anne Noise said on Nov. 20, 2011

Wish I had the money. :(

larrythepickle said on Nov. 20, 2011

VeggieTales?? that made me laugh. i didn’t think my favorite fruit would have any of those :)

Poe said on Nov. 20, 2011

you know you want those veggietales dvds. buyyyy themmmmm

florn said on Nov. 20, 2011

Ooooo EVO

LucasPSI said on Nov. 20, 2011

Veggietales! My childhood! *.* I always wanted and Ultimate chimera shirt but I dont have the money :(… (Why does Mother stuff have to be so profitable and rare!!! TAT)

Mars said on Nov. 20, 2011

The Mother3+ CD. It says “come on Mars, buy me”, while the price says “HAHAHA”. I love game soundtracks, but this one, man, this one. Ah well.

Since I know it’s going to be swiftly spirited away in about two days, do you have any ideas how one could acquire such a find later in the future?

larrythepickle said on Nov. 20, 2011

@Poe l don’t need to buy them because my 5 younger siblings already own all VeggieTales in existence. I still enjoy watching them too lol (I’m 16)

Stevesesy said on Nov. 20, 2011

Mato, do you have any cool stuff that is… cheaper? Like beat-up junk? I’m totally into junk.

Jason said on Nov. 20, 2011

VegieTales DVDs! And still sealed! But not because they’re a collector’s item!! ;) lol

Good luck selling everything, there’s a lot of cool stuff there. :)

LucasTizma said on Nov. 20, 2011

Grrr. Someone got the Starman shirt! But I still snagged a few treasures myself. ;)

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

Stevesesy: send me like $15 or so and I’ll send you a box full of random knick-knacks I have that I don’t think I’d ever be able to sell for much money.

mrstaplez said on Nov. 20, 2011

Mato, HOW COULD YOU SELL YOUR VEGGIE TALES DVDS?! NOOOOOOO! Poor larry the cucumber…

TomServo said on Nov. 20, 2011

T-shirts, posters, Veggie Tales? It’s yours my friend, as long as you have enough rupees!

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

Mars: Are you looking for the CD or the CD + the strap thingy? Because if it’s just the CD then they’re not especially hard to find. This might help:

Onett Resident said on Nov. 20, 2011

Shadow Hearts Convenant? Take my money I don’t care that I don’t own a PS2 anymore!

Mato said on Nov. 20, 2011

I’m actually kinda sad to get rid of that one, was hard enough to find a copy a few years ago. Got a few hours in but never found the time to continue :( Maybe someday when I’m retired.

“Grandpa you always play those old games. You should use the Braintron 5000, it’s way cooler”

RandomGuardian said on Nov. 20, 2011

:( it’s kinda sad your letting all of this stuff go. Still it’s nice to see your stuff go to people who understand it’s true value, am I right?

FlyingManCourage said on Nov. 21, 2011

That’s a hell of a price for E.V.O. Would love to pick up another copy of this game but I just don’t find myself playing it that much.

Mars said on Nov. 21, 2011

Huh. I overestimated the price of a semi-rare japanese thing. Now that’s a nice happenstance. Thanks Mato!

? said on Nov. 21, 2011

wow, those prices are crappy. $44 for gba ff6?

Mato said on Nov. 21, 2011

It’s not TOO crazy, some actually sell for more right now. A quick sample:

I pretty much just played it for like ten minutes and then never played it again, so it’s in good quality too.

Dosei-san said on Dec. 8, 2011

okay why would you be selling a brand new 3ds???

Find Merchandise!