Escargo Express in a Dungeon
Popular Posts:None found
This is a bit old by now, but there’s a really neat interactive Saved by the Bell game on YouTube, and it relies very much on EarthBound and MOTHER 3-style graphics and presentation:
You basically get to make various choices and take branching paths while the Saved by the Bell gang gets into its usual hijinx. Here’s the starting video:
I just finished watching the entire thing (well, not the Ms. Bliss stuff or the College Years stuff) on DVD not so long ago, so it’s cool to see the attention to detail this game has. That it’s EarthBound-ish makes it even better. Although I’m starting to think a lot of the younger folk here might not be familiar with the show… :X
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Saved by the Bell, EarthBound-Style
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.