Assembling a Mr. Saturn
This is a bit old by now, but there’s a really neat interactive Saved by the Bell game on YouTube, and it relies very much on EarthBound and MOTHER 3-style graphics and presentation:
You basically get to make various choices and take branching paths while the Saved by the Bell gang gets into its usual hijinx. Here’s the starting video:
I just finished watching the entire thing (well, not the Ms. Bliss stuff or the College Years stuff) on DVD not so long ago, so it’s cool to see the attention to detail this game has. That it’s EarthBound-ish makes it even better. Although I’m starting to think a lot of the younger folk here might not be familiar with the show… :X
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Saved by the Bell, EarthBound-Style
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...