More Possible Inspirations for EarthBound’s Music
This is a bit old by now, but there’s a really neat interactive Saved by the Bell game on YouTube, and it relies very much on EarthBound and MOTHER 3-style graphics and presentation:
You basically get to make various choices and take branching paths while the Saved by the Bell gang gets into its usual hijinx. Here’s the starting video:
I just finished watching the entire thing (well, not the Ms. Bliss stuff or the College Years stuff) on DVD not so long ago, so it’s cool to see the attention to detail this game has. That it’s EarthBound-ish makes it even better. Although I’m starting to think a lot of the younger folk here might not be familiar with the show… :X
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Saved by the Bell, EarthBound-Style
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic