Wario Ware DIY EarthBound Games
November 22nd, 2011 | Videos
A couple weeks ago I spotlighted a site by a Japanese fan named Picosaru. On the page was a bunch of Nintendo sprites drawn in a decidedly MOTHER-y style, arranged in the way the “cast of characters” roll works at the end of EarthBound and MOTHER 3.
Anyway, it’s now in video form!
You’ll need to set aside a lot of time to watch the full thing – there are zillions of characters 😯 How many of them can you name? By the time I reached the Pokemon I was like, “Blue Thing, Green Thing, Pikachu, Other Thing…”
Other Related Posts:
10 Comments to Picosaru Animated Cast Roll
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues