Too Many Games, EarthBound-Style!
For a long time now people have been telling me that various stuff from Pokemon seems very MOTHER-ish and especially MOTHER 3-ish. Here’s a song that especially gets cited:
I can hear similarities, but are they really on purpose? I haven’t played any Pokemon games since Red/Blue (get off my lawn ya kids there’s only 151 pokemon as far as i’m concerned *shakes double canes*) so I don’t know if there are hidden connections/similarities or anything. I know some folks from APE went on to work at Creatures, so I wouldn’t be surprised.
So if you know of any other MOTHER/Pokemon similarities, share them in the comments here!
Other Related Posts:
79 Comments to MOTHER & Pokemon Stuff
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound SNES Game cartridge and Strategy Guide/Instruction Manual
- locke: no no no, don’t bother with any of that trash. what you SHOULD play after finishing the MOTHER series is the MOTHER series again, if...
- Aster: I made a Giygas based level and recorded a video of it. Feel free to find the code in the video description.
- James: Earthbound and all cartridge games will continue to only go up. And guess what when the games are 25 years old (not long until that happens)...
- poptart: was really hoping for a Earthboundified Wisdom of the World on his channel. :\ is he working on the EB0 snes remake? because he’s...
- Ben: I made a level based on the first sanctuary area in Earthbound, the cave leading up to Giant Step. Complete with Titanic Ant boss!...