EarthBound, 2013, and 2014
If you’re an EarthBound/MOTHER fan, most likely you’ve come across something PsiPaula4 has made, whether you’ve known it or not. One creation of hers is a comic called “Mother 2 and a Half” that’s meant to explain some theories on how the first two games connect.
If you’re one of those theory-followers, you’ll probably like it 😀 You can start from Chapter One here.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Mother 2 and a Half Comic
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...