EARTHBOUND (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) GOOD SHAPE & TESTED

November 19th, 2011 | EarthBound, Manga, MOTHER 1

If you’re an EarthBound/MOTHER fan, most likely you’ve come across something PsiPaula4 has made, whether you’ve known it or not. One creation of hers is a comic called “Mother 2 and a Half” that’s meant to explain some theories on how the first two games connect.

If you’re one of those theory-followers, you’ll probably like it 😀 You can start from Chapter One here.

11 Comments to Mother 2 and a Half Comic

RadicOmega said on Nov. 19, 2011

Isn’t psipaula4 making a EB Zero remake also?

OKeijiDragon said on Nov. 19, 2011

It later turns into a topic about late-teen pregnancy and abortion. =/

I’m guessing the kid’s an incarnation of Porky/Pokey.

NewSupaLuigiBros said on Nov. 19, 2011

But Prologue is still on progress!

Brad64LP said on Nov. 19, 2011

@OkeijiDragon Read the damn comic and you’ll find out. It all ties into the story.

PsiPaula4 said on Nov. 19, 2011

@RadicOmega No, I am not. That’s the Toast Team, who quit it I think…?

Anyway, this is really cool that you made an article about my comic! But, I kinda wish you linked to Chapter 1 because Prologue is really broken until I finish it.

American Gamer said on Nov. 19, 2011

I’m in that weird part of the Internet again.
Don’t have a deviantart account so I stopped at page four.
But I don’t know if I wanted to see some kid’s drawing in a notebook of Ninten having sex with Ana.

PsiPaula4 said on Nov. 19, 2011

@American Gamer Not exactly. Basically it just shows Minnie and Mimmie behind Ninten’s door and they hear what Ninten and Ana are saying. I really wish the article here linked a later chapter. Prologue is under construction, and I’m basically remaking everything up until Chapter 4. You can even skip the prologue and go on to Chapter 1 and you’ll hardly miss any information.

Clawzy said on Nov. 19, 2011

You guys should REALLY Read more then the prologue before saying stuff. About it sucking. Seriously it’s not very nice.

Mato said on Nov. 19, 2011

I’ve updated it to start from Chapter 1.

Hyperstar96 said on Nov. 19, 2011

I’ve been reading Mother 2 and a Half ever since it was still in Chapter 1, and I love it XD

I say give it a chance. Also the fourth(?) page in the prologue is the only “inappropriate” page. If you need to, you can just skip it and you won’t miss anything important.

CosmicSatellite said on Nov. 21, 2011