Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Awesome EarthBound Hacker H.S posted some new maps for the EarthBound Zero remake hack a while ago. Here they are!
Thanksgiving / Merrysville:
Halloween / Spookane:
Holy Loly Mountain / Mt. Itoi:
As I’ve said many a time, hacking EarthBound is really tough – and hacking maps is one of THE toughest things to do. In fact, it’s the reason I stopped working on the remake hack some years ago. So seeing such top-notch map-hacking work is always awe-inspiring. It makes me wish I had more free time to get back into the hack – with the maps being taken care of most of the rest is stuff I could handle relatively easily.
In any case, there’s still a TON of work left, but this gives me hope for the future 😀 These maps in particular also make me wish Nintendo would actually create an official version of the first game in this style.
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to More EB Zero Remake Maps
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?