Awesome EarthBound Hacker H.S posted some new maps for the EarthBound Zero remake hack a while ago. Here they are!
Thanksgiving / Merrysville:
Halloween / Spookane:
Holy Loly Mountain / Mt. Itoi:
As I’ve said many a time, hacking EarthBound is really tough – and hacking maps is one of THE toughest things to do. In fact, it’s the reason I stopped working on the remake hack some years ago. So seeing such top-notch map-hacking work is always awe-inspiring. It makes me wish I had more free time to get back into the hack – with the maps being taken care of most of the rest is stuff I could handle relatively easily.
In any case, there’s still a TON of work left, but this gives me hope for the future 😀 These maps in particular also make me wish Nintendo would actually create an official version of the first game in this style.
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to More EB Zero Remake Maps
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...