Weekly Round-Up #37
Here’s Shigesato Itoi playing ping pong with Hiroshi Ishii, an MIT computer scientist.
What’s neat about Itoi’s job and his company is that he meets so many types of people and get to experience so many types of things. In fact, making games was just another little diversion for him, which seems to surprise a lot of Western gamers.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Itoi Plays Futuristic Ping Pong
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...