Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Here’s Shigesato Itoi playing ping pong with Hiroshi Ishii, an MIT computer scientist.
What’s neat about Itoi’s job and his company is that he meets so many types of people and get to experience so many types of things. In fact, making games was just another little diversion for him, which seems to surprise a lot of Western gamers.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Itoi Plays Futuristic Ping Pong
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.