Mr. Saturn for Garry’s Mod!
Here’s Shigesato Itoi playing ping pong with Hiroshi Ishii, an MIT computer scientist.
What’s neat about Itoi’s job and his company is that he meets so many types of people and get to experience so many types of things. In fact, making games was just another little diversion for him, which seems to surprise a lot of Western gamers.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Itoi Plays Futuristic Ping Pong
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues