EarthBound Zero Map Editor
Good day, reader. I was playing Earthbound on my emulator, and I stumbled upon a little bug in Mr. Carpainter’s place.
I accidentally pressed “Talk to” on a gift before I fought Mr. Carpainter, and the message box said, “There’s no response,” as if you were talking to one of the Happyists in the worship.
Right after I fought Carpainter, I tried to talk to the box again, and this time, it said, “Who are you talking to?”
I don’t think anyone else has submitted this yet, so I really hope this is a first for EBC.
Indeed, I don’t think I’ve ever noticed this or that anyone’s pointed it out to me yet. I’m guessing the room has special programming to say “There’s no response.” when trying to talk to any non-talking sprite in that room and that the programmers forgot that it would say the same thing if you tried checking the open gift box.
I like learning about tiny little things like this, so if you ever come across any other little bugs or glitches, let me know!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Happy Happy Bug Bug
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic