Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
meleemario submitted this a while ago:
I dug up an old issue of Tips & Tricks (R.I.P.) magazine the other day when I was digging through my N64 collection, looking for a game to play. In any case, I spotted Ness on the cover of of T&T (Only took me 8 years to notice!), and I thought that despite this being relatively minor, it’s still important nonetheless to see Earthbound get acknowledged in some way!
Quick, find Ness! If you find him in under five seconds, you win! Take longer than three seconds and you don’t get dessert for the rest of the decade!
Also, how many other characters can you name?
Other Related Posts:
80 Comments to Find Ness!
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?