A Load of MOTHER Stuff
The final battle in EarthBound Zero works in a kind of strange way, and people often asked how it’d be possible to implement it in the EarthBound Zero remake hack. Well, H.S. and Turtles have combined their powers to get the basic framework up and running!
All the graphics, text, music, background stuff, etc. is all temporary, so don’t mind that. The big thing here is that the scripting works properly, the “Sing” command becomes available, and things progress little by little with each round of singing.
As an EarthBound hacker myself, I gotta say that this is some really impressive stuff. Here’s hoping all the other special event scripting in the game goes as smoothly!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EB0 Remake Final Boss Test
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?