Weekly Round-Up #14
The final battle in EarthBound Zero works in a kind of strange way, and people often asked how it’d be possible to implement it in the EarthBound Zero remake hack. Well, H.S. and Turtles have combined their powers to get the basic framework up and running!
All the graphics, text, music, background stuff, etc. is all temporary, so don’t mind that. The big thing here is that the scripting works properly, the “Sing” command becomes available, and things progress little by little with each round of singing.
As an EarthBound hacker myself, I gotta say that this is some really impressive stuff. Here’s hoping all the other special event scripting in the game goes as smoothly!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EB0 Remake Final Boss Test
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic