Happy Happy Village Music Cover
The final battle in EarthBound Zero works in a kind of strange way, and people often asked how it’d be possible to implement it in the EarthBound Zero remake hack. Well, H.S. and Turtles have combined their powers to get the basic framework up and running!
All the graphics, text, music, background stuff, etc. is all temporary, so don’t mind that. The big thing here is that the scripting works properly, the “Sing” command becomes available, and things progress little by little with each round of singing.
As an EarthBound hacker myself, I gotta say that this is some really impressive stuff. Here’s hoping all the other special event scripting in the game goes as smoothly!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EB0 Remake Final Boss Test
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...