MOTHER 3 Prices on the Rise
The final battle in EarthBound Zero works in a kind of strange way, and people often asked how it’d be possible to implement it in the EarthBound Zero remake hack. Well, H.S. and Turtles have combined their powers to get the basic framework up and running!
All the graphics, text, music, background stuff, etc. is all temporary, so don’t mind that. The big thing here is that the scripting works properly, the “Sing” command becomes available, and things progress little by little with each round of singing.
As an EarthBound hacker myself, I gotta say that this is some really impressive stuff. Here’s hoping all the other special event scripting in the game goes as smoothly!
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to EB0 Remake Final Boss Test
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.