EarthBound Zero Improvement Hacks
chavacero sent in a while back:
Ok. This is what i found already in a videogame magazine, called Game Masters.
Its about an article about 20 years of existence of SNES console. They were talking about his design, development, processor, games. The best games of SNES. And one of these games, Earthbound.
One of the best games and rarest titles of SNES. Known as MOTHER 2 in japan, officially this had been the only game that realesed here in america. They (NOA) didnt bring with all the other games, just with appearances in Smash Bros.
For some reason I get the feeling this magazine might be the Mexican version of Game Informer, but I dunno. In any case, it’s always neat to see EarthBound mentioned in countries that never got the game 🙂
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to EarthBound in Mexican Game Mag
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?