Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
Qiezei sent me a big e-mail a while back. Here’s the first part for now:
Hey, Mato! Just dropping a line for two things: first, I’ve noticed that Ness was used in a Chinese unlicensed game made by a company called Jungletac. The game’s called Pop Ball, and you can find a video of the game here:
The games are from an original system (kinda like the Chintendo Vii) that were converted to GBA format. The game also features other Nintendo charcters like Link in the game Hero Legend, also in the aformentioned video. If you’re interested in info on these games and the GBA ROM, you can find it all here:
I’m pretty sure there are some other similar bootleg games out there that use Duster and maybe a few other characters. I don’t recall what they were though.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound in Chinese Bootleg Game
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic