Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
Qiezei sent me a big e-mail a while back. Here’s the first part for now:
Hey, Mato! Just dropping a line for two things: first, I’ve noticed that Ness was used in a Chinese unlicensed game made by a company called Jungletac. The game’s called Pop Ball, and you can find a video of the game here:
The games are from an original system (kinda like the Chintendo Vii) that were converted to GBA format. The game also features other Nintendo charcters like Link in the game Hero Legend, also in the aformentioned video. If you’re interested in info on these games and the GBA ROM, you can find it all here:
I’m pretty sure there are some other similar bootleg games out there that use Duster and maybe a few other characters. I don’t recall what they were though.
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to EarthBound in Chinese Bootleg Game
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.