Testing the MOTHER 3 v1.2 Patch Live!
Michael sent this in the other day:
By accident, I clicked on an EB ad that took me to amazon. I saw that there was a new copy of Earthbound for sale and is currently going for $1000.
The description is correct that the game was never shrink-wrapped or sealed when it was sold. New copies of EarthBound have sold for that much in the past, so it’s not TOO surprising that it has such a high price tag here. If you’re interested though, be sure you do your homework first, that’s a lotta money 😯
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Brand New EarthBound on Amazon
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.