Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Michael sent this in the other day:
By accident, I clicked on an EB ad that took me to amazon. I saw that there was a new copy of Earthbound for sale and is currently going for $1000.
The description is correct that the game was never shrink-wrapped or sealed when it was sold. New copies of EarthBound have sold for that much in the past, so it’s not TOO surprising that it has such a high price tag here. If you’re interested though, be sure you do your homework first, that’s a lotta money 😯
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Brand New EarthBound on Amazon
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues