Random Post:

MOTHER Manga: Believe

October 28th, 2011 | EarthBound, Videos

Christopher submitted this beach video recently, I’m assuming he went on vacation here. I especially like the aerial shots:

The terrain and location such seem a bit off, but I can still get a sense of the game’s feeling on Summers from it. Anyone live near a Mediterranean resort beach who can make a similar video? 🙂

13 Comments to Summers in Real Life, Sort of

Satsy said on Oct. 28, 2011

I used to go to Majorca every year up until 10 years ago. You get a nice feel there, but closer to Toto than Summers. For me anyway. Goes to show what resorts we went to I guess.

Zoom! said on Oct. 28, 2011

Man, I want to go there. 🙂

fnool said on Oct. 28, 2011

I had the good fortune to visit Biarritz when I was a teenager. It’s on the Atlantic coast, but walking along the waterfront immediately reminded me of Summers.

Mato said on Oct. 28, 2011

That needs a Kraken photoshopped in 😛

EarthBounder13 said on Oct. 28, 2011

My names Christopher Mato! Not Cristopher!

By the way the name of the beach is tolovana beach in washington state. I went on an airplane ride there it
was really fun! Thats how i got aerial shots!

Anonymous said on Oct. 28, 2011

Your name’s Christopher Mato? What a coincidence, with you bein an Earthbound fan and all.

blahmoomoo said on Oct. 28, 2011

Anonymous: I think he meant to put a comma between Christopher and Mato.

tapioca said on Oct. 28, 2011

isn’t that one scene of haystack rock from cannon beach in oregon tho? D:

Leonardo said on Oct. 28, 2011

welll, meditereanean beach city i dont have vacation
but i live in south of brazil
theres a city called arambare
small, but it have a cool beach
i should make a video
and ask my bro to make a photoshopped kraken…
also i gonna put ness,paula,jeff,and poo fighting 😀

I'mtolazytosignin said on Oct. 28, 2011

yeah its haystack i had forgotten it’s been a long time. 8 months. but tolovana beach is cannon beach
2 names. kinda like mother2 and earthbound.
It was between oregon and washington. FIY

Linkdude20002001 said on Oct. 30, 2011

Where is this? It looks like the beaches along Washington coast I’ve been to. Lol.

Linkdude20002001 said on Oct. 30, 2011

Never mind. I should’ve done a better job skimming the comments..

Nonomino said on Oct. 31, 2011

Neat!

I live in Nice (France) so I think I could do a video like this! 🙂 (The only “problem” is that there isn’t sand but pebbles)

Find Merchandise!