Postcards for EarthBound
Christopher submitted this beach video recently, I’m assuming he went on vacation here. I especially like the aerial shots:
The terrain and location such seem a bit off, but I can still get a sense of the game’s feeling on Summers from it. Anyone live near a Mediterranean resort beach who can make a similar video? 🙂
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to Summers in Real Life, Sort of
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.