Eating at EarthBound Shops #1
October 3rd, 2011 | EarthBound
Many years ago I started to document a bunch of rare enemy locations and other locations where weird stuff appears in EarthBound. You can see it here.
I’m curious to know if there are other such places in the game that players have run into. For example, here are some pictures that questionsleep took showing some really wacky positions of an enemy and a butterfly:
I guess this is to be expected from a game that has somewhat random enemy placements in an old game where you actually see the enemies as you walk around.
Anyway, do you know of any other stuff that should go on the list I was compiling? Or any stories you have about weird enemy placements?
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Strange Enemy and Butterfly Spots
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?