EarthBound Music at a Wedding
Popular Posts:None found
October 3rd, 2011 | EarthBound
Many years ago I started to document a bunch of rare enemy locations and other locations where weird stuff appears in EarthBound. You can see it here.
I’m curious to know if there are other such places in the game that players have run into. For example, here are some pictures that questionsleep took showing some really wacky positions of an enemy and a butterfly:
I guess this is to be expected from a game that has somewhat random enemy placements in an old game where you actually see the enemies as you walk around.
Anyway, do you know of any other stuff that should go on the list I was compiling? Or any stories you have about weird enemy placements?
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Strange Enemy and Butterfly Spots
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.