SpeedGamers EarthBound Marathon
October 3rd, 2011 | EarthBound
Many years ago I started to document a bunch of rare enemy locations and other locations where weird stuff appears in EarthBound. You can see it here.
I’m curious to know if there are other such places in the game that players have run into. For example, here are some pictures that questionsleep took showing some really wacky positions of an enemy and a butterfly:
I guess this is to be expected from a game that has somewhat random enemy placements in an old game where you actually see the enemies as you walk around.
Anyway, do you know of any other stuff that should go on the list I was compiling? Or any stories you have about weird enemy placements?
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Strange Enemy and Butterfly Spots
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...