1UP.com: Posthumous Cult Gaming
I know KeijiDragon’s been working on a project called “Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3 / EarthBound 64″ for a long while now, but I could’ve sworn I updated about it before. I guess not, so my many apologies both to Keiji and to all the fans, since this is some quality stuff!
Update: KeijiDragon has taken the video down, you can read why in the comments here.
(click to view video)
Basically, KeijiDragon’s been researching and documenting stuff about EarthBound 64 and MOTHER 3 (GBA)’s release and turning it into video form. For some reason embedding is off, so check it out here!
Really, you should check it out since it features a good amount of stuff no other EarthBound site has dug up before, like interviews with some of the N64 version developers. It also sounds like there’s going to be a second part released someday, maybe that’s why I didn’t update about it yet. Anyway, give it a watch!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Leave a reply
- KingMike: I hear Nintendo got pretty burned on Tales of Phantasia (which some people like Cless, refused to support it for the GBA being reportedly...
- Wyatt8740: The link is dead. Like everything else I want to see on youtube, this is deleted.
- Anonymous: @Anon it was my understanding that he was president of NoA before (with no one to answer to on the North American side of things) and...
- Chivi-chivik: This is completely understanable. Heck, they can’t please every fan out there. That’s IMPOSSIBLE to do. If authors...
- Anon: @Bionic: I agree with your sentiment, but Reggie never got demoted. Iwata took the CEO (Chief Exectuive Officer) position at NoA, which is...