The Tendas Have a Party
I know KeijiDragon’s been working on a project called “Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3 / EarthBound 64″ for a long while now, but I could’ve sworn I updated about it before. I guess not, so my many apologies both to Keiji and to all the fans, since this is some quality stuff!
Update: KeijiDragon has taken the video down, you can read why in the comments here.
(click to view video)
Basically, KeijiDragon’s been researching and documenting stuff about EarthBound 64 and MOTHER 3 (GBA)’s release and turning it into video form. For some reason embedding is off, so check it out here!
Really, you should check it out since it features a good amount of stuff no other EarthBound site has dug up before, like interviews with some of the N64 version developers. It also sounds like there’s going to be a second part released someday, maybe that’s why I didn’t update about it yet. Anyway, give it a watch!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
Leave a reply
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!