Mr. Saturn Font in the Wild
I know KeijiDragon’s been working on a project called “Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3 / EarthBound 64” for a long while now, but I could’ve sworn I updated about it before. I guess not, so my many apologies both to Keiji and to all the fans, since this is some quality stuff!
Update: KeijiDragon has taken the video down, you can read why in the comments here.
(click to view video)
Basically, KeijiDragon’s been researching and documenting stuff about EarthBound 64 and MOTHER 3 (GBA)’s release and turning it into video form. For some reason embedding is off, so check it out here!
Really, you should check it out since it features a good amount of stuff no other EarthBound site has dug up before, like interviews with some of the N64 version developers. It also sounds like there’s going to be a second part released someday, maybe that’s why I didn’t update about it yet. Anyway, give it a watch!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues