October 22nd, 2011 | Audio Stuff, EarthBound, Merchandise

The Great Morgil sent this in a little while back:

About two years ago i bought an Ocarina of Time replica from the company Songbird Ocarinas. If you haven’t heard of them, they’re the ones who’ve been advertising in Nintendo Power for the last decade. Anyway, ever since i bought from them, i occasionally get emails about new products and stuff. I just got an email from them about a $5 songbook with sheet music for many different video games, not just Zelda music. The book covers a wide variety of games, including Earthbound.

If you’re interested, you can see the full list of games here!

10 Comments to Play EarthBound on the Ocarina

M1997 said on Oct. 22, 2011

Awesome! I want to get an Ocarina for Christmas this year, so I should consider this company! 😀

Poe said on Oct. 22, 2011

Aw, I wish it had Route 1’s theme from Pokemon Red/Blue. Still, this is neat!

randompencil said on Oct. 22, 2011

I have a six hole ocarina Mato! I know eight melodies
and wanted to play it. so i got a peice of paper and
put down the notes while i tried to play it.(so i composed the earbound song on a peice of paper in6-hole ocarina format)
I finally got it right! So cold i post it?

DJ 2Sang said on Oct. 22, 2011

Schweet, I needed a song to play on it that wasn’t zelda-related!

Karadom said on Oct. 22, 2011

I got an Ocarina from these guys a few years back. Now it’s sitting in my unfortunately EarthBound merch-less Nintendo shrine. Maybe now I’ll have another use for it.

man said on Oct. 22, 2011

Goldeneye 007 – James Bond Theme
Halo – Opening Theme
Street Fighter II – Ken’s Theme

Haha, oh wow. I really want to hear these now.

The Great Morgil said on Oct. 22, 2011

I submitted this a while ago, and when i didn’t see it posted, i thought it wasn’t newsworthy and i was just wasting your time. Glad to know it was still worth submitting.

Mato said on Oct. 22, 2011

I actually have a huge backlog (spanning years 😯 ) that’s always on my mind, so I’m trying to go through it slowly now. So even when people send me stuff and it doesn’t show up right away it doesn’t mean I tossed it away, it just means I’m lazy and or crazy.

LakituAl said on Oct. 22, 2011

Green Hill Zone is there? That’s real nice!

Now, we gotta see if somebody composes Guile’s Theme…

DD said on Oct. 22, 2011

That’s pretty cool. I bought my bro one of their ocarina’s two years ago, but I didn’t know they had song books for different games. As soon I get a chance I should buy a copy.

I recently bought my first musical instrument(A bamboo flute). I wasn’t given the opportunity growing up so I said “the heck with it” and bought one. That posting about those Mother 2 piano book midi’s is what inspired to go for it.