MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Premonitions
The other day I updated about a Japanese fellow named picosaru who made some really cool-looking EarthBound-esque game sprites (see here).
Well, picosaru has a new little project going – a tribute to Nintendo characters by making them into EarthBound-ish sprites and using them to create a cast of characters roll like you see at the end of EarthBound and MOTHER 3. Check it out here!
I’m not sure if this is an ongoing project or if it’s already complete, but whatever the case I really like the attention to detail and the fan love it has 😀
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Picosaru’s Nintendo Cast Roll
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues