Mr. Saturn Balloon Figure
The other day I updated about a Japanese fellow named picosaru who made some really cool-looking EarthBound-esque game sprites (see here).
Well, picosaru has a new little project going – a tribute to Nintendo characters by making them into EarthBound-ish sprites and using them to create a cast of characters roll like you see at the end of EarthBound and MOTHER 3. Check it out here!
I’m not sure if this is an ongoing project or if it’s already complete, but whatever the case I really like the attention to detail and the fan love it has 😀
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Picosaru’s Nintendo Cast Roll
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...