October 13th, 2011 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 3

A while back I posted about a 12-minute long EarthBound medley by Dylan. Well, he’s gone and made a MOTHER 3 version now!

If you’re interested, it looks like you can download the file from here.

I was just thinking about the old MOTHER 3 translation project today, so this fits the mood perfectly ๐Ÿ˜€

8 Comments to MOTHER 3 Medley: The 7 Needles

Poe said on Oct. 13, 2011

Very beautiful ๐Ÿ™‚

Leeaux said on Oct. 13, 2011

There’s just something about Earthbound fans

Rhyselinn said on Oct. 13, 2011

That arrangement of Hard Rain is fantastic. ๐Ÿ˜€ I love how that bass part sounds on cello. Also, Unfounded Revenge (the one that plays during the battle with Miracle Fassad… is that Unfounded Revenge? That one.) is fantastic here. Also, props for the Porky’s battle theme ๐Ÿ˜€

Man, the entire thing is just awesome. Way to go!

(If we can find a bunch of people with musical skills and good microphones, it would be so cool to record this live ^_^)

Erikku8 said on Oct. 13, 2011

I like how faithful these arrangements were to the original MIDIs.

Hukky said on Oct. 14, 2011

@Rhyselinn: The song is Unfounded Revenge, yes, but it doesn’t play when fighting Miracle Fassad. That song is called Hustle for Pride.

Anyway, this is an excellent arrangement. However, the instruments could have been better. Some of them sound very flat and MIDI-like to me. Other than that, it’s fantastic.

Anonymous said on Oct. 14, 2011

Thats was just so beautiful. :’) I litterally feel like crying. Especially when it showed that sunflower field. My brother thinks im just joking but maybe thats just because he speed through Mother 3 when he played. He didnt even watch the cutscenes. I just hope one day he can actually understand how I feel about this game. On day. ๐Ÿ™

Rhyselinn said on Oct. 14, 2011

@Hukky
Oops, my bad…
Either way, I loved THAT song in the arrangement. ๐Ÿ™‚

RadicOmega said on Oct. 15, 2011

Not even I can play that on the French Horn, I learned some other Mother 3 songs but there is no way I can do that.