EarthBound Zero Map Editor
Many years ago an official MOTHER 2 piano book was released. I remember us old-timers finding out about it in 1999 and being really excited about it. But then it sort of faded from memory as time went on.
Those were dial-up days, so game MP3s were still a bit troublesome to get – MIDIs were usually the preferred alternative. I think part of why we were so excited by the piano book was that it meant a ton of new, quality EarthBound MIDIs. At the time there were like four or five EarthBound MIDIs that everyone had 😛
Anyway, after all these years, a fellow named Adam showed up offering to make MIDIs out of all the sheet music in the piano book. So if you’re one of those old-timer fans or if you just like MIDI or EarthBound music, these are for you 😀
Adam also adds:
A quick note: I used a free version of a midi editor, so I had to take some roundabout ways in writing tempo changes and time signature changes. The result is that if you open this in a midi-to-sheet music program, it may look messy in places. However, I checked and double checked and personally guarantee that everything here is written exactly like it would sound if played on a real piano. I also made sure they were completely compatible with Synthesia.
May Giygas bless you for all time, Adam!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 2 Piano Book MIDIs
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic