Random Post:

Hello, Wall Lucas

Popular Posts:

None found

October 20th, 2011 | EarthBound, Videos

Maria directed me to this Japanese fan-made video about Jeff and Poo during their summer vacation. It’s in Japanese so you won’t get much out of the text, but people seem to like it nonetheless:

Sadly I don’t have the time or energy to translate it, but if someone else here could that’d be awesome.

9 Comments to Jeff and Poo’s Summer Vacation

Dwibble said on Oct. 20, 2011

I liked it. I’m guessing this was a comic that someone then made into a animatic (animated comic).

Reminded me of Up, Jeff being a happier version of Mr. Frederickson, and Poo as Russell. Mr. Saturn can be Dug/Kevin.

Rat said on Oct. 20, 2011

Oh jeez, that’s adorable. XD It’s basically Jeff and Poo working together to build a flying machine that can go as far as Dalaam to take Poo back home (because Jeff just guessed that Poo forgot how to PSI Teleport from the shock of the fall he took at the beginning of the comic). Also, Jeff modded the Sword of kings. Oops.

RandomGuardian said on Oct. 20, 2011

Loved it and I didn’t even understand a single thing XD

Poppetwaraningyo said on Oct. 21, 2011

Oh my god, it has been featured!
Thank you!
This video makes me feel really happy.

trig said on Oct. 21, 2011

This is how I imagined EarthBound before I played it.

Fredrik said on Oct. 21, 2011

Jeff totally looks like a girl in some pics. xD

Poppetwaraningyo said on Oct. 21, 2011

Just curious, who sings this and what’s the name of the song?

Satsy said on Oct. 22, 2011

Watching this reminded me I’ve got manga to scan and clean. I’ve been putting it off for so long~~

teruyo said on Oct. 24, 2011

“Just curious, who sings this and what’s the name of the song?”

sounds like judy & mary to me

• DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
  • cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
  • Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
  • Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
  • Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.