A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
Popular Posts:None found
A little while ago Adam sent this in:
Ashly Davis, of “Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’?” fame, has a new site called “How Video Games Saved My Life” where people can submit their stories on how video games have helped them. I thought this was a fantastic idea, since all too often we see video games demonized in the media…it’s nice to finally hear about all the good they can do.
I submitted a story of my own on how Hinawa’s death in Mother 3 helped me realize the importance of keeping in touch with my family, and it was accepted. If you have any time to read it (it isn’t too long), then it would be much appreciated. You can share it here if you wish, since I think the more people who see Ashly’s site the better…it’s still new and small, but important I believe.
You can check out Adam’s story here.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to How MOTHER 3 Saved…
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.