Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
A little while ago Adam sent this in:
Ashly Davis, of “Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’?” fame, has a new site called “How Video Games Saved My Life” where people can submit their stories on how video games have helped them. I thought this was a fantastic idea, since all too often we see video games demonized in the media…it’s nice to finally hear about all the good they can do.
I submitted a story of my own on how Hinawa’s death in Mother 3 helped me realize the importance of keeping in touch with my family, and it was accepted. If you have any time to read it (it isn’t too long), then it would be much appreciated. You can share it here if you wish, since I think the more people who see Ashly’s site the better…it’s still new and small, but important I believe.
You can check out Adam’s story here.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to How MOTHER 3 Saved…
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic