M1+2 Translation Update (Apr. 13)
A little while ago Adam sent this in:
Ashly Davis, of “Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin’?” fame, has a new site called “How Video Games Saved My Life” where people can submit their stories on how video games have helped them. I thought this was a fantastic idea, since all too often we see video games demonized in the media…it’s nice to finally hear about all the good they can do.
I submitted a story of my own on how Hinawa’s death in Mother 3 helped me realize the importance of keeping in touch with my family, and it was accepted. If you have any time to read it (it isn’t too long), then it would be much appreciated. You can share it here if you wish, since I think the more people who see Ashly’s site the better…it’s still new and small, but important I believe.
You can check out Adam’s story here.
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to How MOTHER 3 Saved…
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...