October 25th, 2011 | EarthBound, Images

I know it probably doesn’t matter to many people, but if you’re ever looking for screenshots of certain text in EarthBound (or MOTHER 2), then this is for you:

These are all the screenshots I took while working on my MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound section over the past year. So there’s a lot in there!

10 Comments to EarthBound Screenshot Explosion

RadicOmega said on Oct. 25, 2011

Yeah first comment

randompencil said on Oct. 25, 2011

@radicomega

that kinda annoys me

EBrent said on Oct. 25, 2011

Awesome! Does this only contain the screens that made it on to M2EB, or is it *every* screenshot you took?

RadicOmega said on Oct. 25, 2011

@randompencil okay. I won’t do it. But if you want it to stop you’ll have to talk to more people to stop. becuase that’s where I got it from

Mato said on Oct. 25, 2011

EBrent: It’s every one I took in the last year or two, around the time I restarted it. It probably has lots of duplicates too, I’m not sure. All I know is it’s lots and lots of files 😯

Mato said on Oct. 25, 2011

RadicOmega: You tend to comment excessively, so before you post comments on EarthBound Central, ask yourself this: “Is this comment relevant? Does it add anything of value to the post?”

On other sites it’s probably okay to post “first comment!” posts, random nonsense, or start unrelated conversations, but let’s try to keep that stuff off of EB Central at least.

RadicOmega said on Oct. 25, 2011

@Mato I understand. I have been comenting way over board. Though I’m not they only one jumping out of my seat saying, “FIRST COMMENT!!! Whoo Hoo!!!” From this point on I’ll ask myself that. Sorry. Though a lot of my comments off topic are ways to try to get to you. Was it kind of erilivant to ask you about the M3 translation and Nintendo Boarrowing it? I have a lot of questions. I don’t have a email so I can’t email you whic sucks. If I do get one though, Is it okay that I email you these questions?

Mato said on Oct. 25, 2011

Yes, it’s okay, but if you want to send me questions via e-mail then try to send them all at once rather than like twenty a day or something 😉

Anonymous said on Oct. 26, 2011

Thank you for sharing this. I love showing people the stranger quotes from the game.

ajmax8462 said on Feb. 18, 2013

Thanks! I’m using it on a Memebase picture.