October 27th, 2011 | Audio Stuff, MOTHER 1

Joshua B. sent me an MP3 the other day:

(download MP3)

He also says:

A while ago I found this on a Youtube video, to be honest with I like how it sounds and the slightly broken English isn’t that bad. Sadly, I’ve only found the first part and I have no idea of where the full version is or if it even exists. But, anyway I just thought it was interesting and that you should know about it.

I don’t recognize it, but maybe someone here does? It does sound pretty cool, my first thought was that it was a vocaloid, but I dunno.

12 Comments to Dude Maybe Sings Pollyanna

man said on Oct. 27, 2011

Hmm, I’m unsure, it does sound a little like a Vocaloid, but my brain isn’t seeping out through my ears so I’m guessing it’s not.

Anonymous said on Oct. 27, 2011

Hmm, Doesn’t sound like a vocaloid. There’s too much variance in emphasis. Sounds more like English wasn’t the first language of the person singing.

(or who knows, it could be some super secret super vocaloid with dozens of new features.)

Erikku8 said on Oct. 27, 2011

I kinda want to hear the full version. Too bad it may or may not exist.

MoonSide said on Oct. 27, 2011

… I don’t know if I’m hearing it correctly.
Cause I thought he said “Rambo’s End”… 😀

But its pretty good. 🙂

Felipe said on Oct. 27, 2011

All that I needed was a good cover of “All that I needed”.

DJ 2Sang said on Oct. 27, 2011

God I hate Zoom!

I don’t like the spam either, but complaining about it isn’t going to do anything. Mato will see the posts and delete them, we don’t need anyone to point out that those posts are annoying. Zoom!’s been doing this for as long as I can remember this site being up, and it’s starting to annoy me. I don’t even know if I will read comments anymore because of him/her.

Zoom! said on Oct. 27, 2011

For the good of EBCentral, I’ll stop.

Anonymous said on Oct. 28, 2011

At first it sounded A bit like pollyanna, but then after that I didnt hear anything similar.

Clockerstance said on Oct. 28, 2011

That’s totally Pollyanna. I wonder where this comes from, because it sounds pretty nice.

Anonymous said on Oct. 28, 2011

It’s just some guy autotune, to mask his bad singing. Look it up. Most pop musicians use it. You hear it every time you turn on the radio or TV. Reading this blog post and comments made me facepalm so hard.

Clockerstance said on Nov. 2, 2011

That’s good. Still wonder about it’s mysterious origins regardless.

Joshua B. said on Jan. 13, 2013

So…yeah. It’s been over a year since I submitted this. And I would like to say it IS VOCALOID. I found it on a video that I can’t really find anymore. So, mystery solved.