A MOTHER 1+2 & 3 Interview
October 26th, 2011 | EarthBound
Miles sent this in the other day:
Nothing too major or anything, but I came across a glitch I hadn’t heard anything about before.
In Threed, after staying in the hotel, I walked out into the room where the bellboy offers the newspaper. Using the For Sale sign cause a customer to appear as usual. Upon the completion of the sale or choosing not to sell something, the customer vanished instead of running off-screen, and the “Good Morning” music started from the beginning again.
I have tested this a few times, and it seems consistent.
I remember this happening somewhat regularly for me, maybe once or twice per playthrough of the game. I wonder what the deal is. I think I’ve gotten it to happen in other places before too, sometimes with the Escargo Express guys – has anyone else got this to happen consistently?
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Disappearing EarthBound Citizens
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo (SNES) Cart Only, Working Battery, low starting bid!
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!