Shigesato Itoi’s Gold Mine Adventure
October 26th, 2011 | EarthBound
Miles sent this in the other day:
Nothing too major or anything, but I came across a glitch I hadn’t heard anything about before.
In Threed, after staying in the hotel, I walked out into the room where the bellboy offers the newspaper. Using the For Sale sign cause a customer to appear as usual. Upon the completion of the sale or choosing not to sell something, the customer vanished instead of running off-screen, and the “Good Morning” music started from the beginning again.
I have tested this a few times, and it seems consistent.
I remember this happening somewhat regularly for me, maybe once or twice per playthrough of the game. I wonder what the deal is. I think I’ve gotten it to happen in other places before too, sometimes with the Escargo Express guys – has anyone else got this to happen consistently?
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Disappearing EarthBound Citizens
- Chivi-chivik: Didn’t expect Splatoon to go first, honestly (>ヮ<)
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...