MOTHER 3 Plushie Mania!
October 26th, 2011 | EarthBound
Miles sent this in the other day:
Nothing too major or anything, but I came across a glitch I hadn’t heard anything about before.
In Threed, after staying in the hotel, I walked out into the room where the bellboy offers the newspaper. Using the For Sale sign cause a customer to appear as usual. Upon the completion of the sale or choosing not to sell something, the customer vanished instead of running off-screen, and the “Good Morning” music started from the beginning again.
I have tested this a few times, and it seems consistent.
I remember this happening somewhat regularly for me, maybe once or twice per playthrough of the game. I wonder what the deal is. I think I’ve gotten it to happen in other places before too, sometimes with the Escargo Express guys – has anyone else got this to happen consistently?
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Disappearing EarthBound Citizens
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.