MOTHER 2 Commercials Recreated
October 26th, 2011 | EarthBound
Miles sent this in the other day:
Nothing too major or anything, but I came across a glitch I hadn’t heard anything about before.
In Threed, after staying in the hotel, I walked out into the room where the bellboy offers the newspaper. Using the For Sale sign cause a customer to appear as usual. Upon the completion of the sale or choosing not to sell something, the customer vanished instead of running off-screen, and the “Good Morning” music started from the beginning again.
I have tested this a few times, and it seems consistent.
I remember this happening somewhat regularly for me, maybe once or twice per playthrough of the game. I wonder what the deal is. I think I’ve gotten it to happen in other places before too, sometimes with the Escargo Express guys – has anyone else got this to happen consistently?
Other Related Posts:
7 Comments to Disappearing EarthBound Citizens
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...