Itoi’s Blog, October 7, 2010
Some more translated MOTHER 2 manga for you, courtesy of Strawberry Tofu and of course Satsy 😀
These ones come from a subsection called “Innocent World”. I’m not sure which book it’s from, though.
As always, if you know Japanese and want to help translate some manga for everyone to enjoy, see Satsy’s manga scan page here!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER Manga Translation Part 3
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...