MOTHER 2 by the Zippers
September 11th, 2011 | EarthBound
After a lot of work, the MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison section is finally done. It only took me like twelve years, but it’s done, hurray! I still have to fix various typos and I’m sure I’ll need to make little tweaks here and there, but I don’t plan on there being any more updates.
If you haven’t checked out the section recently, I’ve added new stuff to some of the older pages, so give it a look sometime.
You’d think I’d be sick of this game comparison stuff by now, but I actually had a lot of fun with it, especially during the last few months when I finally hit my stride. So much in fact that I’m going to start taking a look at other games’ localizations in a project I call Legends of Localization.
I even already have a full game comparison up for people to read: Super Mario Bros.!
At first I thought there wouldn’t be much to write since it’s such a short, simple game, but it actually turned out pretty interesting. Give it a read if you’re into old Nintendo games – which I assume you are if you’re here 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound Done
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...