Localization Book Poll
September 11th, 2011 | EarthBound
After a lot of work, the MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound comparison section is finally done. It only took me like twelve years, but it’s done, hurray! I still have to fix various typos and I’m sure I’ll need to make little tweaks here and there, but I don’t plan on there being any more updates.
If you haven’t checked out the section recently, I’ve added new stuff to some of the older pages, so give it a look sometime.
You’d think I’d be sick of this game comparison stuff by now, but I actually had a lot of fun with it, especially during the last few months when I finally hit my stride. So much in fact that I’m going to start taking a look at other games’ localizations in a project I call Legends of Localization.
I even already have a full game comparison up for people to read: Super Mario Bros.!
At first I thought there wouldn’t be much to write since it’s such a short, simple game, but it actually turned out pretty interesting. Give it a read if you’re into old Nintendo games – which I assume you are if you’re here 😛
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound Done
Featured Item on eBay:
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.