Just Slap EarthBound On It
Dean sent this in recently:
Heya. At school, my friend asked me to do some drawings from a manga girl book, and I found a picture that actually looks alot like Paula Polestar!
It’s from a Chris Harrt how to draw manga book. What do you think?
It looks pretty similar – what do you guys think? Is it her, or just a coincidence?
EDIT: Since there was a request for comparisons, here’s some Japanese fan art of her.
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to How to Draw… Paula?
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!