1up.com’s MOTHER 3 Review
You might know Hirokazu Tanaka as one of the two lead musicians for the first two MOTHER games – he also did the music programming for both if I recall. He later went on to do other great things, too.
Anyway, 1UP.com has an interesting article up in which Tanaka talks about EarthBound/MOTHER and its fanbase, with quotes like:
“Mother fans are pretty unique. They don’t really overlap with Zelda or Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest fans. So, they don’t bond too much.”
It’s not often that Western media gets to talk to EarthBound’s creators like this, so I gotta hand it to 1UP for this interview! Apparently, the full, super-long interview with him will be posted at a later date, but for now check out the article here.
Thanks to ShirowWolf for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
16 Comments to Hirokazu Tanaka Talks EarthBound
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...