Custom MOTHER 3 Wii Channel
Popular Posts:None found
Here’s a cool orchestrated (well, not REALLY orchestrated, but arranged to sound like it) version of Phantasmagoric, the song that plays during the first part of MOTHER 3’s ending:
I like it! Now that I think about it, I think it’d be really cool if the music of the GBA game could be improved to be less scratchy and be more clear, kind of like the reverse of what happened with the music when they ported MOTHER 2 to the GBA.
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to Orchestrated Phantasmagoric
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.