MOTHER 3 8th Most Tear-jerking Game
So for a long time there’ve been these EarthBound videos by a group called Navgtr. I still have no idea who/what they are or do, some people have told me they’re connected to a cruise line, but that doesn’t seem right at all. So if anyone has more info, let me know.
Anyway, check out this classic EarthBound review they did:
And here’s part 2, which covers how to beat the final boss. The very first line of this video is hilarious too:
I’m sure these videos are old to a lot of old-timers here, but I’m still curious to know what the deal is. These remind me a lot of the gaming press from the 90s that crapped all over EarthBound without ever bothering to understand the game, but surely these are much newer videos?
Other Related Posts:
61 Comments to Navgtr EarthBound Review + Tips
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.