More EB Zero Remake Maps
I just updated the MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound section again, this time with a page about the item names, which you can check out here. A few differences here and there, most of them are probably familiar to a lot of fans by now.
As I posted the page, I realized I should probably look through the descriptions sometime too, since we’ve seen that at least a couple items have pretty different descriptions between the two games. Getting all the Japanese item description text might be a pain though, so we’ll see.
It looks like what’s left of the entire project is:
- Finish up the “battle stuff” section
- Maybe look at item descriptions
- Add a page for names
- Add a tl;dr page for people who don’t care about the tiny nitpicking of the translation
- Fix stuff/add details sent in by readers over the years to some pages
So there’ll be at least a few more of these comparison updates to come it looks like!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Items
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...