Franklin Badge History & Details
I just updated the MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound section again, this time with a page about the item names, which you can check out here. A few differences here and there, most of them are probably familiar to a lot of fans by now.
As I posted the page, I realized I should probably look through the descriptions sometime too, since we’ve seen that at least a couple items have pretty different descriptions between the two games. Getting all the Japanese item description text might be a pain though, so we’ll see.
It looks like what’s left of the entire project is:
- Finish up the “battle stuff” section
- Maybe look at item descriptions
- Add a page for names
- Add a tl;dr page for people who don’t care about the tiny nitpicking of the translation
- Fix stuff/add details sent in by readers over the years to some pages
So there’ll be at least a few more of these comparison updates to come it looks like!
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound: Items
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...