Even though we’re now past the final battle, there’s still a lot more work I gotta do until I’m fully done with the comparison stuff. Off the top of my head, I still have to do the entire ending (oh man that’s gonna be a ton of work), item names, adding a lot of new info people have e-mailed me, and who knows what else.
If I’ve skipped over anything in the game that you think warrants more attention though, let me know and I’ll see if I can dig up stuff about it. A lot of the early pages are a lot less detailed/nitpicky than later ones, after all.
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to M2 vs. EarthBound: Giygas
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...