3D Moonside in Second Life
Even though we’re now past the final battle, there’s still a lot more work I gotta do until I’m fully done with the comparison stuff. Off the top of my head, I still have to do the entire ending (oh man that’s gonna be a ton of work), item names, adding a lot of new info people have e-mailed me, and who knows what else.
If I’ve skipped over anything in the game that you think warrants more attention though, let me know and I’ll see if I can dig up stuff about it. A lot of the early pages are a lot less detailed/nitpicky than later ones, after all.
Other Related Posts:
39 Comments to M2 vs. EarthBound: Giygas
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...