It looks like someone’s selling a rare Happy Happyist figure made by Meeellla on eBay. If you’re not familiar with Meeellla’s work, she’s the lady behind all those MOTHER 3 clay figures in the Handbook as well as tons of other figures sold by Fangamer. She does really good work.
Anyway, only one of these Happy Happyists was ever made, and it was given out during the 2010 EarthBound Fanfest that Fangamer/Starmen.Net held. As such, it’s got a hefty price tag on it, right now it’s at $415. For more info and pics, you can check out the auction here.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Happy Happyist Figure for Sale
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...