Anatomy of a Mr. Saturn
It looks like someone’s selling a rare Happy Happyist figure made by Meeellla on eBay. If you’re not familiar with Meeellla’s work, she’s the lady behind all those MOTHER 3 clay figures in the Handbook as well as tons of other figures sold by Fangamer. She does really good work.
Anyway, only one of these Happy Happyists was ever made, and it was given out during the 2010 EarthBound Fanfest that Fangamer/Starmen.Net held. As such, it’s got a hefty price tag on it, right now it’s at $415. For more info and pics, you can check out the auction here.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Happy Happyist Figure for Sale
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.