Mr. Saturn for Breakfast!
It looks like someone’s selling a rare Happy Happyist figure made by Meeellla on eBay. If you’re not familiar with Meeellla’s work, she’s the lady behind all those MOTHER 3 clay figures in the Handbook as well as tons of other figures sold by Fangamer. She does really good work.
Anyway, only one of these Happy Happyists was ever made, and it was given out during the 2010 EarthBound Fanfest that Fangamer/Starmen.Net held. As such, it’s got a hefty price tag on it, right now it’s at $415. For more info and pics, you can check out the auction here.
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Happy Happyist Figure for Sale
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...