August 2nd, 2011 | Images, MOTHER 1

Check out this cool display Nekoma has:

That’s the MOTHER Famicom cartridge and one of the guides, or at least the front cover of one of the guides in there. I don’t really know anything else, as all Nekoma had to say was:

Received this.

Someone do this with the other games too!

11 Comments to Hang Your MOTHER on the Wall!

KingDarian said on Aug. 2, 2011

That’s pretty cool…but how do you play the game? ;D

MG said on Aug. 2, 2011

With your cyberkinetic powers!

Christie said on Aug. 2, 2011

Out of context, the article’s title is rather…um….

Name said on Aug. 2, 2011

Art at its finest.

ben said on Aug. 2, 2011

waste of a cartridge!
the skyrunner poster in the fangamer store is so much more cool than this

Rock said on Aug. 2, 2011

MOTHER 1 carts are kinda cheap, so it’s no like they are losing a lot of money. If someone did this with an EarthBound cart, then that someone would be insane!!
Oh, and, BTW, this looks fantastic. If I ever get an extra MOTHER cart, I’ll do this!

perplexingArticulator said on Aug. 2, 2011

That’s it – whenever I get around to tracking down copies of the EarthBound games, this is what I’m doing with them! Of course, since I’d prefer to frame them in-box because the boxes look neater, things could get a little, er, interesting with EarthBound or the M3DB… And I’ll probably want to set up an easy way to remove the cartridge since I’m not totally inclined to go bankrupt and buy multiple copies just yet…

What did I just get myself into? 😛

Karadom said on Aug. 3, 2011

Wait.. Hang my mother? Why would I do that?

SuperJoe said on Aug. 3, 2011

That doesn’t belong on a wall, that belongs in a Famicom.

Nekoma said on Aug. 3, 2011

That’s a 5€ jap cartridge with a printed photo. If you don’t speak japanese, that is still a nice tribute for a game room’s wall.

My mother is making that kind of frame for everything as a pro.

I will do the same with the famicom’s Dragon Quest episodes. (3€ per game, 4 games, cheap…).

I have another cartridge plugged in my famicom (wich isn’t working here, as the RF signal is not compatible with any of my TVs)

Raichoice said on Feb. 5, 2013

dont do that to me when im drinking water, please

Find Merchandise!