Shigesato Itoi Mentions Starmen.Net
Over on Screw Attack there’s an ongoing video series called Game Theory that looks at games in detail in a way that most normal reviewers don’t. The latest episode is about EarthBound:
If the video doesn’t work for you, try here.
A lot of this stuff might be new to even serious fans, so check it out if you get the time!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to EarthBound on Game Theory
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER2 mini figure strap x7 pcs set Takara Japan
- Chivi-chivik: I must say as well that I really like both original and GBA versions of the music. The problem is MOTHER 2: I STILL don’t know...
- Chivi-chivik: @SpitefulCrow Who died and made you the one to decide who is and who isn’t a real fan? The point is to play all the games, we...
- Midna: @game4brains: The NES EarthBound is “hellishly hard” because the Famicom Mother was “hellishly hard”. And the...
- game4brains: Mato, I can only imagine your excitement. Besides, it’s not every day that somoeone chooses to LP the far-better fan translation...
- vince94: The story’s the best part of EarthBound Zero anyway, though I wish someone would make a music restoration patch, a la FF6. The GBA...