EarthBound on Virtual Console?
Over on Screw Attack there’s an ongoing video series called Game Theory that looks at games in detail in a way that most normal reviewers don’t. The latest episode is about EarthBound:
If the video doesn’t work for you, try here.
A lot of this stuff might be new to even serious fans, so check it out if you get the time!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to EarthBound on Game Theory
- breeman: AH why did I see this too late to get the Red Vinyl!? Pledged for the White Vinyl. I recently started collecting and listening to Vinyl...
- Thisislame: I love mother/earthbound and always will support their projects. This album is not supposed to be on vinyl. It’s gonna sound...
- J: I actually really liked this game. The look and style are very earthbound inspired, and there are a ton of references, but the game stands up...
- DarklingDragon: That’s pretty cool. I’d get one if I had a vinyl player.
- LucasTizma: I got the money and I got the desire. So why not?