Bill Trinen Mentions MOTHER 3
Over on Screw Attack there’s an ongoing video series called Game Theory that looks at games in detail in a way that most normal reviewers don’t. The latest episode is about EarthBound:
If the video doesn’t work for you, try here.
A lot of this stuff might be new to even serious fans, so check it out if you get the time!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to EarthBound on Game Theory
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...