Enemy Encounter Rate Explosion
Over on Screw Attack there’s an ongoing video series called Game Theory that looks at games in detail in a way that most normal reviewers don’t. The latest episode is about EarthBound:
If the video doesn’t work for you, try here.
A lot of this stuff might be new to even serious fans, so check it out if you get the time!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to EarthBound on Game Theory
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...