M1+2 Translation Update (Mar. 12)
July 7th, 2011 | MOTHER 3
It’s been a long and winding road, but the Spain Spanish fan translation of MOTHER 3 has been released. You can check out the announcement and download the patch here if you’re interested.
I don’t have any screenshots handy, sadly. Still, it’s really cool to see so many translations being released lately! The amount of work that went into this one was staggering for sure.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Spanish (Spain) MOTHER 3 Translation Released
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...