Checking out Japanese Arcades
Here’s a really cool remix of the battle music against the N.K. Cyborg in MOTHER 3, as it would sound on an old-school MMC5 chip for the NES:
Man, hearing music like that in an old NES game back in the day would’ve been amazing. I always really enjoy NES/8-bit demakes of modern game music, I wish I could take some of them and go back in time and be a kick-ass game musician 😛
Thanks to NewAgeRetroGamer for the chiptune mix and RobertHMayfire for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to N.K. Cyborg MMC5 Chiptune Music
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues