Game Players’ EarthBound Review
Here’s a really cool remix of the battle music against the N.K. Cyborg in MOTHER 3, as it would sound on an old-school MMC5 chip for the NES:
Man, hearing music like that in an old NES game back in the day would’ve been amazing. I always really enjoy NES/8-bit demakes of modern game music, I wish I could take some of them and go back in time and be a kick-ass game musician 😛
Thanks to NewAgeRetroGamer for the chiptune mix and RobertHMayfire for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to N.K. Cyborg MMC5 Chiptune Music
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...