Nintendo’s MOTHER 3-related Patent
Here’s a really cool remix of the battle music against the N.K. Cyborg in MOTHER 3, as it would sound on an old-school MMC5 chip for the NES:
Man, hearing music like that in an old NES game back in the day would’ve been amazing. I always really enjoy NES/8-bit demakes of modern game music, I wish I could take some of them and go back in time and be a kick-ass game musician 😛
Thanks to NewAgeRetroGamer for the chiptune mix and RobertHMayfire for the tip!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to N.K. Cyborg MMC5 Chiptune Music
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.