Ninten’s Mom Has an Official Name
I’ve posted yet another page to the MOTHER 2 vs. EarthBound section of the site, this time we take a look at Deep Darkness, which actually goes by another name in MOTHER 2.
Looking back, I wish I’d gotten pics of the battle with Master Puke in both games too, but I don’t have any saves in either game that are close to there, so oh well. Anyway, next is Tenda territory, I forget what awaits us there but I bet it’ll be interesting.
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to MOTHER 2 vs. EB: Deep Darkness
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.