EarthBound Central Q&A #4
Popular Posts:None found
July 2nd, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
Rock has released a Latin American Spanish translation of my MOTHER 1+2 translation – you can check out the site here!
Apparently it’s not 100% completed – some graphics still need to be edited and testing isn’t fully done, but you can check out the version 0.99 patch if you’re interested.
Update: Here are some screenshots:
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Spanish Translation Available
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.