Legends of Localization: EarthBound
July 2nd, 2011 | MOTHER 1+2
Rock has released a Latin American Spanish translation of my MOTHER 1+2 translation – you can check out the site here!
Apparently it’s not 100% completed – some graphics still need to be edited and testing isn’t fully done, but you can check out the version 0.99 patch if you’re interested.
Update: Here are some screenshots:
Other Related Posts:
8 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Spanish Translation Available
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!